Consultation with Prof. Dr. Drachsler:
To plan a meeting contact the secretary office:
+49(0) 69 24708-382
wehner [at] dipf.de
Workflow for starting a Bachelor / Master thesis:
1. Select a potential topic from this list
2. Get in contact with a topic supervisor mentioned for your project (If you get no reply in two weeks, the supervisor is unavailable!)
3. Write 2-4 pages expose of the thesis by using the template
4. Send the expose to the topic supervisor with an appointment request
5. Appointment with EduTec supervisor
Bring a printed version of the expose AND the thesis registration form of the Goethe University examination office of the Computer Science department.
Visitor and postal address:
DIPF | Leibniz Institute for Human Development and Educational Information
Educational Technologies, Level 6.
Rostocker road 6
60323 Frankfurt am Main, Germany