Here you can find our LaTeX & Word template for Bachelor and Master thesis
This template can also be used for the Seminar report
LaTeX set up guidelines:
Online method (Recommended)
1. Go to Overleaf and CREATE a FREE account.
2. Download – Latex Thesis-Project Template (Download).
3. In Overleaf click on “New Project” and upload the “Zip” lateX template file.
4. Compile and have fun ;).
1. Install MiKTeX (Download).
2. Install TeXstudio (Download).
TeXstudio is an integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents.
3. Download – Latex EduTec Thesis-Project Template (Download).
4. Unzip the file and open “main.tex” file with TeXstudio. Try to compile and run it on your machine.
Download – Word EduTec Thesis-Project Template (Download).
In case of any issues feel free to contact us.
Contact Person: Atezaz Ahmad, ahmad [at] dipf.de
Within the EduTec School we have a wide variety of Bachelor (BA) and Master (MA) theses ranging from new techno-didactic concepts, stakeholders’ analysis to infrastructure components for AI-supported learning and teaching.
In order to be transparent about the assessment process and guarantee comparable quality standards for BA / MA thesis, we have developed the following assessment rubrics to evaluate the quality of a thesis. After your thesis expose is delivered, please consult with your thesis supervisor which assessment rubric best suits your thesis.
Assessment Rubrics EduTec V2.1 (Download)