In this workshop, Atezaz Ahmad, Kamran Mir, Jan Schneider and Daniele Di Mitri presented two datasets (IWWB and Presentation Trainer) to the participants. There were three main tasks:
- Investigate the datasets and how it could be used to design analytics dashboards.
- What are some limitations of the current datasets.
- What indicators will we get from this datasets.
– Participants were asked to use HyperChalk and OpenLAIR to design their solutions.
– List the problems/issues with the datasets and how to improve them.
– List/Name the indicators.
At the end of the workshop, we asked the participants to fill out a survey. The survey was about evaluating the IWWB+ analytics dashboard.
Here are some pictures of the results: